Application Requirements & Application Forms
The JASIN Program is designed as a study abroad opportunity for current university students. Please contact us at (email@example.com) if you have any questions!
- have successfully completed at least one year of university study.
- be in good academic standing at their university.
- have adequate English ability to participate in the Japan Studies classes which are conducted in English.
- apply to the Program through one of our affiliated universities.
- not have already completed two terms in the Program.
For Studies Beginning in Spring 2019:
- JASIN Program Spring 2019 Application Form (Typed copy OK) (PDF)
- (Form A) Financial Statement (Typed copy OK) (PDF)
- (Form B) Health Form (Have bottom half completed by doctor) (PDF)
- (Form C) Recommendation Letter (Have bottom half by recommender) (PDF)
- (Form D for Home stay student) Home stay Form and Points of Understanding for Successful Home Stay (Typed copy OK)(PDF)
- Housing Policy (PDF)