Application Requirements & Application Forms
The JASIN Program is designed as a study abroad opportunity for current university students. Please contact us at (email@example.com) if you have any questions!
- have successfully completed at least one year of university study.
- be in good academic standing at their university.
- have adequate English ability to participate in the Japan Studies classes which are conducted in English.
- apply to the Program through one of our affiliated universities.
- not have already completed two terms in the Program.
For Studies Beginning in Spring 2022 (updated on September 29th, 2021 – a home stay option has become unavailable for Spring 2022 students)
- (Form A) JASIN Program Spring 2022(PDF)
- (Form B) Essay (Typed Copy OK) (MS-Word)
- (Form C) Financial Statement (Typed Copy OK) (PDF)
- (Form D) Recommendation Letter (Have bottom half of page1 and 2 by recommender) (MS-Word)
- (Form E1) Healthform (For student) (PDF)
- (Form E2) Healthform (For doctor) (PDF)
(Form F for Homestay student) Home stay and Points of Understanding for a Successful Home Stay (Typed Copy OK)(PDF)
- JASIN Program Spring 2022 Timeline (PDF)
- JASIN Program Spring 2022 Application Materials(PDF)