Using Wi-Fi on campus
Laptops, smartphones, iPads, iPods and other devices can be connected to the campus Wi-Fi throughout the university.
If you wish to have your devices connected to the campus Wi-Fi, please read the following ‘Tips on using the Wi-Fi on campus’ carefully.
Tips on using the Wi-Fi on campus
- Laptop computers must have anti-virus software installed. Make sure that the virus pattern updates are always set to the latest status and that the contract renewal period has not expired.
- Security measures, including the measures against computer viruses, are the responsibility of the user.
- The use of P2P(Peer-to-Peer) file-sharing software is prohibited.
- Accidents and damages are the responsibility of the individual.
- For network protection and security reasons, there are restrictions on where you can connect.
- This service is not available after graduation or completion of the program.
- If any irregularities are discovered, the connection will be terminated immediately.
Campus Wi-Fi connection settings
Please refer to the manual below to connect to the Wi-Fi for the first time.
If you have any questions, please contact the ICT Office.